Commercial and corporate Law
OBM Legal Consulting is the law firm which will accompany you and your company at every stage in your national and international commercial transactions. Our practice areas are structured to respond to questions and needs that might arise during the course of your transactions such as:
- How can your patrimony and your business be protected?
- How can you market your service or product?
- Do your contracts reflect what has been orally negotiated?
How can your patrimony and your business be protected?
One of the main worries of clients is how to achieve legal protection when doing business within new markets or with foreign partners. Every company wants to grow in the safest and best commercial way possible for its business. Our firm provides advice from the moment a business is established right through each one of its international operations. This legal advice is designed to help you in the development of effective and secure interactions with customers and suppliers.
Based on the analysis of the situation of each client, we protect your interests by performing the necessary due diligence and providing legal strategies in the following areas:
- Establishment of branches and subsidiaries
- Negotiation of agreements
- Drafting and amending Articles of Association
- Company dissolution
- Corporate conflicts
- Corporate governance
- Corporate restructurings
- Company mergers and acquisitions.